Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

o_o

In the opening scene he looks like Squirtle...

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Really easy.

._. I had no trouble with it, got the A-Bomb on the 16th day.

FrozenFire responds:

...where's your medal?

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Great game!

I was amazed at this, jesus christ this is awesome. I SMELL A NEW COLLECTION.

FYI:
Bosses are defeated the same way every time, for the boar, all you have to do is let it lock it's site on you then strafe as far as you can left or right, for the Creature(third boss) keep throwing fruit and hacking away. I found it easier when I used a Freeze-enchanted weapon so I can get more hits in.

CSFLASH CSFLASH

Horrible

This is just not good. You should be able to move, it's basically impossible to be good at this when two peopel pop up at the same time and you only have a couple of seconds. your always going to lose a life and when it happens 5 times you die.
There's a difference between an impossible to beat game and a hard to beat game.
2 Stars because you actually know how to use the program(supposedly) but not that well.

PS's Russian Roulette PS's Russian Roulette

Lol

Just found out I'm in this game, :) It's hard to unlock me so I must be important! I used lovetuna alot, Whatever happened to her?

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

YAY!

I placed as number 38 in the top 50!!!!!111!!! :D I R SPECIAL

Good game.

Da Halloween Massacre Da Halloween Massacre

Hint

When you die, Which you probaly will do to the crappy programming on the top of the pumpkin there is a little jizz. Look for it.

djstaz0ne responds:

?

this is what i understood from what u wrote

when you die,
you will probably kill the crappy programming while you are on top of the pumkin.
then you find some jizz..

am i understanding you right??

AGONY AGONY

lol

i found myself playing the intro and thought it was the real game but yeah good game.

Z3pp0 responds:

Darn, there are many who thought the maggot thingy was the whole submission.
Ah well, we'll make an impossible to miss play button next time.

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

excellent

finally someone made one god bless you

smokinjoeevil responds:

Didn't even realize there had been talk of one actually. It'd be interesting to see what others with the same idea had kicked around as far as ideas. Anyway... thanks for the review.

Stick Game Platform !! Stick Game Platform !!

very nice.

very good game work on it somemore though it has the potential add some more color and on of those panels in the ditch his too short i got out but some of the slow people wont be able to . im hoping this isn't your final project cause if it is then it sucked if your working on it it will be good

0/0 0/0 not finished