Ackbar : Thunderdonk Ackbar : Thunderdonk

Make your own characters.

Please grow some creativity. That character is trademarked.

Naruto Randomness 7 Naruto Randomness 7

Lol

Very nice, Your not the best drawer but your good enough so we can see the characters expressions well. I enjoyed it, and I didn't even have sound on D;

Point Seclusion Sucks Point Seclusion Sucks

Sure,

Even though you used their animation and Drew stuff on it, kinda Feels like Stealing someones work then messing it up horribly...

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

OMG

Dude, Awesome I knew Dumbass Would Win As soon as i saw him dodging those bullets by accident. I was lol'ing the whole time cause a online first person shooter is just like that! and it seemed like they would all win for a second. And espacially at the Camper Song. Good job man!

Red Hot 6 6 6s Red Hot 6 6 6s

Lol Funny

The Truth Is people really do get addicted to the Lotto like that. Good Work On making this into a flash. i really liked how it flowed very well. So Far you are a very good flash artist and have your own unique style. Keep up the Good Work!

madness dark madness dark

Don't Ask to rate high

That makes you look noobish... People Will probaly comment badly because of that statement. But it will definitly make it to the portal

{PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland {PS} Crazy Laws: Maryland

Awesome :D

This flash Just informed me of the crazy laws where i live thank you i might have been arrested :D

DPlato responds:

yeah

Crazy Laws: Minnesota Crazy Laws: Minnesota

Stop playin are these real?

Lol are these laws real .. You can't sleep naked.. I better go put on clothes

Totaly Retarded Sticks Totaly Retarded Sticks

lol funny...

Its funny and makes no sense.. I love it! XD

How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

that flash was excellent

the flash was excellent the stroy is so sad that he was dead all along and they were trapped in a wreckage gosh man i really liked it

5/5 ,10/10